I shared an early photo of this Curtis cruiser frame last week on the Cruiser Revolution Facebook page.
Curtis Bikes had taken an unconventional approach to this custom cruiser frame so my interest was definitely piqued.
Now, Curtis Bikes has released new pictures…and wow, this is a really cool looking frame.
*Spacing typically seen on MTBs
Check out this brake bridge.
- Headtube angle: 73 degrees
- Seattube angle: 69 degrees
- Top tube length: 21, 212.5, 21.75″ and custom (like the one above)
- Chain stays: 14.9 – 15.3″
- Bottom bracket height: 12″
- Frame height: 8″
Nice job by Curtis Bikes!
(Photos: Curtis Bikes)